She was recognized for her exemplary leadership in academics, school and the community. Haile has been a Starting Point peer mentor for three years and has provided many new students and nursing students wonderful, calming advice and plenty of encouragement. She has helped to develop and improve our mentoring program to help mentors connect with students in more ways. Ms. Haile will graduate this fall from MCTC with an Associate in Science degree in nursing.
Share MCTC News
- State Budget Allows for Two-Year Tuition Freeze
- MCTC Provides Training to Caribou Coffee Employees
- MCTC’s 2013 Method Portfolio Best of Show Peer-to-Peer Award Winners
- MCTC Students Participate and Win in SkillsUSA Leadership and Skills Conference
- MCTC Business Club Takes Home National Awards
- MCTC Partners for Third Year with Boston Scientific to Launch Math and Science Initiatives for Minneapolis High School Students
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.