July 30, 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
MCTC T Building 2nd floor Skyway
Fall 2011 students, plan to attend “Student Connect Day.”
Check in at tables in the T Building, 2nd floor Skyway.
- Go on a campus tour. Find your classes!
- Take care of last minute business: financial aid, class registration, student ID card, parking card, etc.
- Get help ordering your books online and get free shipping! No need to stand in line later.
- Visit the Student Life Activity Fair. Find activities to enjoy with other students outside the classroom.
- Hear a student panel: “Tips to Succeed at MCTC.”
- Attend helpful workshops: study skills, time management, career planning…
- Gather information about community resources, including housing, childcare and more!
Start the term right. You will not want to miss this opportunity! Share our event page on Facebook.