On Tuesday, May 4, the Minnesota AIDS Project worked in collaboration with AIDS Healthcare Foundation (AHF) as part of AHF’s Testing America tour to provide free HIV testing throughout the day. Held at Minneapolis Community Technical College (MCTC), over 140 individuals took part in the event to make sure they know their HIV status. HIV testing is an important part of fighting HIV as estimates indicate that more than 20 percent of people who are HIV positive do not know they carry the virus.
Share MCTC News
- State Budget Allows for Two-Year Tuition Freeze
- MCTC Provides Training to Caribou Coffee Employees
- MCTC’s 2013 Method Portfolio Best of Show Peer-to-Peer Award Winners
- MCTC Students Participate and Win in SkillsUSA Leadership and Skills Conference
- MCTC Business Club Takes Home National Awards
- MCTC Partners for Third Year with Boston Scientific to Launch Math and Science Initiatives for Minneapolis High School Students
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.