Visit the AIDS Healthcare Foundation (AHF) / Minnesota AIDS Project (MAP) van from 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. on Tuesday, May 4 for your free and anonymous HIV test (rapid test results). AHF is partnering with MAP and MCTC to host this one-day HIV testing event. The event will be open to anyone who desires to be screened for HIV regardless of their risk category. Staff from MAP will also be present to answer any general questions about HIV.
Share MCTC News
- State Budget Allows for Two-Year Tuition Freeze
- MCTC Provides Training to Caribou Coffee Employees
- MCTC’s 2013 Method Portfolio Best of Show Peer-to-Peer Award Winners
- MCTC Students Participate and Win in SkillsUSA Leadership and Skills Conference
- MCTC Business Club Takes Home National Awards
- MCTC Partners for Third Year with Boston Scientific to Launch Math and Science Initiatives for Minneapolis High School Students
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.