MCTC is hosting a free wellness fair for students, faculty, staff and neighbors in the cafeteria on April 14, 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. Visit with health professionals from more than 60 agencies. Learn about student groups working on important health issues. Talk to a nutritionist. Find out more about Boynton Health Service for MCTC Students.
Share MCTC News
- State Budget Allows for Two-Year Tuition Freeze
- MCTC Provides Training to Caribou Coffee Employees
- MCTC’s 2013 Method Portfolio Best of Show Peer-to-Peer Award Winners
- MCTC Students Participate and Win in SkillsUSA Leadership and Skills Conference
- MCTC Business Club Takes Home National Awards
- MCTC Partners for Third Year with Boston Scientific to Launch Math and Science Initiatives for Minneapolis High School Students
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.